Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wild Mountain Blue

10" x 8" acrylic on stretched canvas
$65

I had to get this out of my head and onto canvas.

Is there a road you dread to travel? Do the trees seem menacing darkly as you go by? Does it seem that your car is the only one on the road for miles? Do your headlights seem to dim at a particular place on this road? Does it seem to get dark particularly early there?

Maybe I won't dream about this road again.

This painting can be purchased through PayPal at my gallery on www.dailypainters.com

contact me at beejw@charter.net


Posted by Picasa
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $65 plus $5 s/h
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Ron Morrison said...

Spoooky. Hello B.J., are the Smoky Mountains in your territory? Splain me where Tunnel Hill is. Thanks again for the pics. I'd also like to see what the boys are working on.

bj said...

Tunnel Hill is about 90 miles north of Atlanta, GA, and 18 miles south of Chattanooga, TN. The Smokey Mountains (TN) are about a 3 hour drive from here.