Saturday, March 24, 2007

Atlanta Capital Art Program

I'm really excited that I have been invited to show my artwork in Atlanta, GA, through the Capital Art Program. The paintings will be hung for three months in the office of a Congressman.

If you'd like to see the paintings which will be on display, they are: Casa de Bandini, Taking the High Road, Snow Moon, Grass Dancer, Hope for Spring, Last Sail of the Season, In Looking Back (to South Georgia), Not Another Red Barn, Battlefield Covered Bridge, and Afterstorm.

I will begin posting paintings again probably Monday ( 3/26 ).

Thanks again for stopping by. :o) bjw

2 comments:

Ron Morrison said...

Congrats, you're famous!

bj said...

We'll see if the accolades come rolling in.

Showing at the capital will look good on a resume. I'm just honored to have been asked to show my artwork there.

Wow! My paintings in the capital!