Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Crawfish Springs in Chickamauga

10" x 8" acrylic on canvas covered hardboard
$75

color study for a larger painting

Crawfish Springs is in Chickamauga, a quaint little town in northwest Georgia. As the underground stream surfaces, it makes a water wonderland of periwinkles, aquatic plants and swirls of magical colors. You can almost see the fairies playing at the waters edge.

You can buy this painting through PayPay at my gallery on www.dailypainters.com

contact me at beejw@charter.net
Posted by Picasa
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $75 plus $5 s/h
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Ron Morrison said...

I enjoy your lyrical interpretations.

bj said...

Thanks, Ron. I try to put some extra thinking time into my titles and the descriptions, hoping this will help the viewer connect with my art.