Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fort Keys Saturday

8"x10" oil on RayMar panel, painted en plein air, alla prima, on September 6th at the "Battle of Tunnel Hill" Civil War reenactment - $85 including shipping - contact me at beejw@charter.net for purchase.
Early on Saturday morning reenactors began milling about making preparations for the upcoming battle. The smell of frying bacon still hung in the air. Behind me a small squad of young Confederates practiced their marching drills. Several folks stopped by to watch me paint. There were nods of approval - then they went on their way. It was a wonderful day spent at the battlefield with close artist friends as we captured scenes for remembrance.
Posted by Picasa


Fort Keys Saturday
10" x 8" (25.4cm x 20.4cm)
Oil, en plein air, alla prima on RayMar panel
$80 plus $5 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.


2 comments:

my blog said...

well this is such a nice painting

cufflinks

my blog said...

well this is such a nice blog