Monday, June 23, 2008

Along Life's Road

8" x 10" oil on canvas board, painted en plein air, alla prima on the morning of 5/29/08 - $80 including shipping -
That morning I was feeling kind of quirky so I did a quirky painting. The road, the trees, the meadow flowers are all real. I left out the fence and moved the pedestrian crossing sign and made it a stop sign instead. I was thinking that "along life's road" are many stop signs, but if you look around you'll see some nice scenery. I know, I know - it's kind of corny. But like I said, I was feeling quirky that morning.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Austin Maloney said...

You do great work. I love your paintings. Would you be interested in exchanging links? My blog is:

http://austinmaloney.blogspot.com/

My email is:

amaloneyart@gmail.com